- This article is about a word in the Belter Creole language.
- Used as the subject or object of a relative clause, especially one defining or restricting the antecedent
- That or which, when used to introduce a subordinate clause (see examples)
- X dewang X = "X that/which X"
- da wowk dewang im leta kom seríp = "the work that brings in money"
See also Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.