Throughout the series Edit
- From these books, it is revealed that the character widely known as "Amos Burton" actually grew up with the name "Timmy".
- The government never had an official record for a person using the name "Amos Burton" until it was officially transferred to Timmy on his way out of Baltimore by his friend Erich.
- While this character has not yet appeared in the TV show, as of the end of season 2, she has been referenced a couple of times by Amos.
- Amos prepared search that he did not execute before Alex came on deck with him aboard the Rocinante in "Pyre".
- Starting when he was distributing aid packages to the small refugee family during the events observed in "The Seventh Man", an incident where Amos scared a Ganymede refugee child and mother triggered a series of memories about Lydia. Amos mentioned her to Paolo Cortázar as someone who took care of him.