|Type||restaurant and bar|
The Distinguished Hyacinth Lounge is a bar on Ceres.
The decor is described as Pure Belter. Folding tables and chairs like those used on ships are set into the wall, even at odd angles, in case of an unexpected shift gravity as some speculated. Snake plant and devil's ivy are used for decoration.
The music is usually subdued to not obstruct conversation but loud enough to keep it private.
The Hyacinth is a family business, founded by Javier Liu, presently the third generation, Javier the third is running the place from behind the bar. The fourth generation, his daughter Kate, is already working at the place too.
- In the show, this location is more of a noodle bar than a cocktail bar even though it serves both. It has been referred to as "Ceres Cafe" online including at one point on moviemaps.org
|Season||Episode||Timestamp/Chapter/Scene||Screenshot Image Link|
|1||❶ – "Dulcinea"||[00:08:11]|
|1||❶ – "Dulcinea"||[00:32:25]|
|1||❺ – "Back to the Butcher"||??||??|
– Miller reviews dock surveillance to identify the man who dock master reported Julie Mao had rejected, Neville Bosch but,…
– Miller is interrupted by Anderson Dawes offering the location of Filat Kothari in exchange for abandoning search for Julie.
– Anderson Dawes uses the name "Javier", corresponding to the owner, to refer to an unseen worker behind the counter.
- This set location is filmed at Kinton Ramen, 402 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5V 2A6, Canada